KILLED 69 CHEVELLE ON PINKS!

besttrans

Supramania Contributor
Jun 18, 2006
Springfield MA
I've always wanted to do this!! Finally grew some to do it. I still have my 87 supra + a 383 nos chevelle + an 8000 dollar tool box thanks to SPEED CHANNEL.

First pass heads up supra WINS by 2 cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAW9sREToE

The next 4 races are amazing, lots of yelling, coin flipping, supra breaks, gets fixed w/ a beer car, comes back and woops ass.

Final pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1q6CxTCkY

Thanks to all,
shawn cassady
best transmissions

Set to air on SPEED CHANNEL in Feb or Mar 2008.
PINKS (loose the race-loose your ride)

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
This...by far...has got to be the best kill ever recorded! I cannot wait to see the full episode. Way to rep the 7M! Congrats on your prizes.

I hope we get to see the beer can fix on tv when it airs...hopefully it wasn't a domestic beer...If it was, then the race was won by a domestic after all.:3d_frown:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
YESSIR! way to go man you've represented us better than we could have hoped for. Will definitely be waiting for this episode to come out.

pics??

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Awesome that you had the bawlz to do that! even MORE awesome you came away with the win! What makes this even more special is that you did it in a mk3. If it had been a mk4 it wouldnt have been nearly as cool and not much of an accomplishment. You were definately the underdog and killing classic american muscle just makes me all giddy!

Gratz to you man!

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Yea thats awesome. I have been following since you first mentioned it, I cant wait to see the whole episode. Did you really keep the car? I thought you gave it back?

I have always been interested to know if the looser gets any other concessions for forfeiting their car and what else goes on behind the scenes, that you don't see on camera. There always seems to be so much drama, and I cant stand when they have to be the biggest loudest winiest liar to win. Especially when the whole family and friends in their crew are as big or bigger winers.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Guy's, he's probably limited on what he's able to say.

He's probably signed a contract with the TV station to not be able to release certain info on this until it airs on TV....

supraboy

Jun 12, 2007
washington
huge congrats on the win man!!! sorry but i couldn't help but to mention that i love the sound of the bov, what type is it??