Kill Switch?

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
Ok, I'm REALLY fricking parinoid about getting my baby stolen. I'm positive I'm not the only MKIII owner that fears this to no end. After reading the horror stories about stolen Supras I was wondering how hard it would be to rig up a kill switch or some thing that can shut down the ignition system. Could I just tap into ignition circut and and run a couple of wires inside the car to a switch that when in the off position it won't even let the engine crank? Please help me and mabey the hundreds of other Supra owners that were thinking about this?

N

NDBoost

there is a specific wire you can cut on our ignition wires under the column and run a switch between it, or you can cut the +12v to our fuel pump relay..

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NDBoost

yes the TSRM does and if you prefer to carry this out privately i can show you how. Just dont want to publically publish it.

PM Me or AIM: therevenantkind

C

cnewingham

We all feel this way however we dont know how many people go to all these auto forums and look for ways that we try to theft proof our cars so they can steal them. I personally run more than 1 disable along with my alarm.