Keeping parts?

conrad

Jul 23, 2016
Akron, Ohio
Five cars, keeping same parts just wanted to know if worth keeping all parts, one was striped complete every nut/bolt shell scraped was wrecked.

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
Question is do you have enough space to store the parts? If so I would definitely keep them just in case you would ever need them but on the other hand if someone else is in need of some parts i would consider helping them out. But it's all personal preference.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Just to give you a estimate, I parted out 2 turbo Supras (in 07 and this year) and each was about 4k in sold parts. Once they were parted out I gave the rolling shells with titles away for free (wanted to avoid the junkyard and rather see them in hands of another Supra owner who could use them). It is very time consuming but it helps out the Supra community all over the world that needed parts and it helped in my current build as I needed parts for a manual conversion parts so everyone wins. I just keep 4 large flat rate USPS boxes in storage with spare parts if I needed them such as CPS sensors, bolts, TPS sensors, body hardware, and some interior hardware too.

conrad

Jul 23, 2016
Akron, Ohio
I do have the room to store the parts. Thanks for the information, I will keep them around and maybe one day get around to cleaning up some and passing them along.