Jza70 r

GreekSupra

Banned
Oct 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Hi guys,

Since im fairly new thought i might as well post up pics n tell yas some previous rides iv had.

My first car at the age of 16 was an LH Torana, i eventually bought a 355 stroker kits and prepared a motor ready to drop in, but then i wanted something different, i wanted to go the 4L quad cam v8. Didnt end up happening as i moved to Sydney, i sold the car that was the end of that idea.

I had a few cars in between the Torana and the MA70 (which were literally shit box run arounds) but in 2003 i finally got the Ma70, it was auto, non turbo, very very standard. I done the exhaust, air pod and replaced the hydraulic fan with a craig davies set up. Then thats when the 7m went... a bearing in the bottom end slipped. I was goinf to do the JZA70 front cut conversion, had it at the mechanics cash sitting there then god knows what came over me i just changed my mind, i sold it to some guy from Wollongong and he done the conversion.

Then i bought a Suzuki GTI swift, i spent a fair bit on the car and it looked very neat, mods i done to this was short shifter, 1" lowered pedders springs, whiteline swaybars front and rear, unichip, k&n air filter, hurricane extractors with a 2 1/4" exhaust to follow (was quite loud, EPA got me at 101db), it was sitting nicely on 17" wheels, the stereo was a mp3 bluetooth Pioneer, 6" soundstream splits up front with pioneer 6x9s in rear, followed by 2 x 12" kicker subs all driven by 2 1000w kenwood amps.

I sold the GTI swift back in September, then the hunt was on for another supra, i found one on supraforums, i negotiated a price over the phone (pretty stupid as i hadnt even seen the car, just overly excited to get another supra), i then flew down to melbourne end of november and finally picked up my current JZA70 R.

Attachments

• DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 57
  • JZA70R.JPG
    JZA70R.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 67
  • JZA70R engine.JPG
    JZA70R engine.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 68
  • JZA70R interior.JPG
    JZA70R interior.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
  • JZA70R boot.JPG
    JZA70R boot.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 51

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
i seriously love feelin tt's.

on a side note, i like your car and your twin turbo setup sir.

no seriously that thing is superrr clean. welcome

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
rs4rush;1209915 said:
What about the TT's? Nice car sir ;)

wait.. did you not get to feel the tt's??:aigo:

where is jay in this thread? a blue 1j ttr and a discussion about tt's. i feel like he needs to pop up and say something funny. :D

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Nice car man, very clean, love the color, and that stereo install.

Good to see another cool car from Australia on here