jza70 pics

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
A local place imported a jza70 and it was nasty. The paint was faded. It was gutted. Slammed to the ground on some sort of springs. Anyway what im trying to say is japanese cars aren't all good.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
yep you did. Just throwing info out there for those that think otherwise. Usually you tell an importer your budget so that won't happen. This particular car still had only 65k on it. Although the car looked like it had a lot more

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
No your both wrong, don't argue with me! Ab-flug's front lip goes all the way up the front bumper... S2's only mid-way. If you don't believe me look for yourself. The S2 bumper was influenced by the Ab-Flug though.

Also, if you translate the page it says S2 front lip... and Ab-flug never had one made in CF.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
1090001.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
odd, the S2 doesn't look that fat at the bottom...

looks....clunky in that pic compared to the S2 site..

could have easily cut the tops off the wings, but they never made one in CF, either, hmmmmm

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
do you know if the ab-flug does as well?

I'll let the cat out of the bag and say that I plan on getting the entire ab-flug kit...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
doom26464 said:
darker rear tailights, bubble single lights, twin turbo badging, ride hieght, many different exhaust that are not offered here, interiors(momo, reacaro, digital dash, extra rear seat belt, audio compents) and of course the 1jz.

That's the thing though, all JDM Supras came with the darker rear taillights, and bubble signals...

JZA70's had 2.5 Twin Turbo badges, while GA70's simply had "Twin Turbo"

I'm certain MA70's came with Digital dashes as well..

the only main things, would be as you said the TT R's Recaro/Momo interior, Engine (obviously) and the ride heights...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
rear taillights where lighter here to meet DOT specs...

fun part is the covers themselves are the exact same, and have the DOT number on em, so they're legal

One Jay Z

Supra Dupra
Dec 20, 2006
SK Canada
doom26464 said:
Thats a very nice supra im not going to buy one yet not till I sell my supra Unless You want to trade??

How much did it cost you to import it?? did you do the importing yourself?

Well to import it, im not going to lie it costed me around 5.5k canadian give or take + safety etc. I imported it myself and i have access to hundreds of cars via japanese auction. Better hurry tho, the 25 yr law seems more realistic everyday :(

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
One Jay Z said:
Well to import it, im not going to lie it costed me around 5.5k canadian give or take + safety etc. I imported it myself and i have access to hundreds of cars via japanese auction. Better hurry tho, the 25 yr law seems more realistic everyday :(
5.5K is not bad at all. As for the 25 year rule thats been circulating for years i doubt it will change.