Just weighed my Supra...

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
IJ. said:
Mine is so far overweight with the 2nd fuel system and water to air IC I just tip some more HP into it ;)!

This is usually what Supra owners do, even the MkIV guys; it's the nature of the beast. It would be nice if the Supra weighed as little as some of the sport compacts out there, but since we don't have THAT advantage, we can make up for it with OUR advantage of more displacement and a stronger, more performance oriented engine.

If I wasn't married, I do believe that I would completely GUT my MkIII. Maybe I'll have to buy a second MkIII to pull that off - NA hardtop manual, completely stripped, THEN do the 2JZ swap on that car instead. Hrmmm.. :evil2:

88supradrifter

Mar 31, 2005
has anyone ever heard of anyone welding the doors shut and stripping the doors insides and seen how much that weighed i'm sure each door weighs near 100-120 lbs a piece just an idea i will be doing it to mine soon so i will tell you how it goes in a couple months

J

JerzeySlowpra

i weighed my car with bumper supports, i dont have any anymore and a few other things, let me know your results when you go to a new scale i will do the same