Just seein why my BF is so obsessed....

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
Hey, my name is Jenn...My boyfriend is effin obsessed with this site...so I had to see what the deal is...Interesting place here...I'll try to figure this site out...Not so much a car person, but definitely a people person :) ::hooters::::hooters::::hooters:: See you around :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania............on a side note, I heard your boyfriend loves to be tazed. Some people are into that whole pain thing, but not me, I'm more into pleasureing....................myself.......:naughty:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
If I could find a picture of the boobies, I would share them. They are too nice to be kept all to myself. But in the mean time, I'll leave on this note. They are 36DDD, and she ain't fat. Rawr!!

Edit: Found a pic of her and her son.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Clothes on or off, keep her for a while... she's a cutie pie.
Just dont go letting it eat into your MKIII "luvin" time. Priorities ya know.

I kid... I kid.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dunckel;1504528 said:
If I could find a picture of the boobies, I would share them. They are too nice to be kept all to myself. But in the mean time, I'll leave on this note. They are 36DDD, and she ain't fat. Rawr!!

Edit: Found a pic of her and her son.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I stand by my post :D

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Dunckel;1504528 said:

Pics or ban!

Lol j/k!

Welcome to SM suprachik.