just picked up this pile today

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
so my buddy that owns a shop got a call about a supra somebody wanted to get rid of right away cause they were moving. he wasnt interested in dealing with it so i swooped it up. it was at this little ghetto shop. when i first checked it out i was like well does in run? the guy was like yeah but it has a knock. he had some anceint battery charger the size of a refrigerator hooked up to it when i got there so i thought ok.....maybe its just the valves. he cranks it over and it has this deep loud ass rod knock. it stumbled and almost fired. then this older little guy comes out from his shop that was working on some old accord on this lift that was the shaddyiest thing ive seen in my life. was like makeshift shimmed up but still lop sided haha. anyway the little guy charges out and say "oh i'll get that thing to run!"......im thinking oh god whats he gonna do. he tells the guy in the car to crank it over and dont touch the gas. so the guy cranks it over and hes frantically flapping the throttle open and closed. it keeps stumbling and hes say "oh shes almost goin!!!!" mean while is sounds like somebodys hitting the side of the blcok with a metal base ball bat........:rofl: after i was done watching for some entertainment im like its ok guys. i still want the car but going to have to get a trailer. got dat baller 2-tone paint. and yes i know the trailer i borrowed is beautiful lol

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Nice find.
But that trailer...

p1993476_1.jpg

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
yeah the color combo is sorta rare but not my cup of tea either. i got the car for parts/to part out so check out my thread in the FS section. its not worth fixing cause it has serious body damage on the passenger side.....