Just joined and wanted to say hi.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
ImpulseDrive said:
Im sorry star I thought you were asking if I had a spare one to sell lol. And guyana yea, Im currently looking for a R154, I might of found one, if I did, ill do the swap and take pics and all that sweet stuff. Im getting an alarm installed on it tomorow (hate living in NY sometimes =()

sounds good, make sure you take the pics! :biglaugh:

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Welcome to supramania. I love your rims, Im actually looking for a set right now, but my rebuild, my funds have been cut short:3d_frown: , but nice looking supra!

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I just sold my 1992 rims to an SM member for cheap, since I got the jdm gunmetals, but I think theres someone on SM selling them right now. Ill be back with a link if he didnt sell it.

I found it, but cant get the link, click on "Parts for sale" then click the "91-95 5 spoke gunmetal rims" and its there. I dunno why he put 91-95 since the mk3 ended in 92 but the mk4 fits too I assume. But regardless yea hes selling the same rims I have lol, good luck if you send him an offer!

And thanks again for the love guys!

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Got some other pics with the top off. Still havent done any new additions yet though.

(these pics were taken before my exhaust upgrade)

Attachments

• DSC03952.JPG
    DSC03952.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03953.JPG
    DSC03953.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03959.JPG
    DSC03959.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03957.JPG
    DSC03957.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 9

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I have the springs to drop it but I dunno how to drop it myself and dont want to pay a shop to do it. So Im waiting for a kind person to show some generosity. =)

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
sup bro, when u ready, i'll help u install ur springs

btw, a pic from sat night:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

only in NY will u see 2 supras with out of state plates lol

Last edited:

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
^^^^ AHHHH NOEZ IT SHOWS MY PHADED PAINT! and My plate, delete please and repost with my plate buffed! lol

Edit- beautiful thank you, now paintshop it so I dont have phaded paint lol

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
ImpulseDrive said:
^^^^ AHHHH NOEZ IT SHOWS MY PHADED PAINT! and My plate, delete please and repost with my plate buffed! lol

Edit- beautiful thank you, now paintshop it so I dont have phaded paint lol
Take some Zaino wizaxxxxxxxxx to her and she'll shine right up.
Nice looking car regardless!
Welcome to the forums.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
kylefoto said:
Take some Zaino wizaxxxxxxxxx to her and she'll shine right up.
Nice looking car regardless!
Welcome to the forums.

Im reallly stupid when it comes to that, doe explain? lol I waxed the car once but I wasnt impressed by the results. I want to get the body redone and painted over the summer, but some kind of nice wax that can hold me over would be sweet. Thanks for the support!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Massachusetts plates??

and welcome, hope you've got alot of time because Suprahero's right, you won't be leaving this place for awhile. Ask plenty of questions, but always remember search is your friend.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
MassSupra89 said:
Massachusetts plates??

and welcome, hope you've got alot of time because Suprahero's right, you won't be leaving this place for awhile. Ask plenty of questions, but always remember search is your friend.

Yea, mass plates, its a NY thing lol. Im currently in the works for the tranny swap. Act clutch and fidanza flywheel. Anyone out there with experience can tell me if thats a good choice of clutch and flywheel and if theyll work together fine?