Just Got My Supra :P

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Hey you guys. The names Rafael & I got myself a 1987 Toyota Supra. The motor on this car 2JZ-GE and the motor runs hard and the car is clean. The previous owner ragged it out so im just fixing what he left behind -.-. So at the moment the car is driving but barely cuz the tranny is slipping since i'm jobless and don't have money for repairs. I'd like to get started working on the car right soon, but im not sure when i'll come onto some money :'(. i know everyone here at Supramania can be a big help to me to my car:icon_bigg

Well time to get to work =D

**HERE ARE THE PICTURES**

p3260023pq0.jpg

p3260024zb8.jpg

p3260025bj8.jpg

p3260028xq0.jpg

p3260029ba6.jpg

p3260030jo3.jpg

p3260031kk3.jpg

ssl10690ft8.jpg

p3260036sz9.jpg

Last edited:

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
ForcedTorque said:
Welcome to the boards! Stay here for some great information. I believe there are a couple of 2J MKIII's in the South Florida area.

Thanks for the warm welcome ForcedTorque. Yea i bet i'm going to need all the info i can get since im always confused if im suppose to get 87 parts or 97 parts becaase of my swap :biglaugh:. Yea i just hope i run into them sometime :p (the 2J MKIII's)

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
dsm_cruiser said:
pics please...

hottscennessey said:
Yes, please post pics :)

I've almost completed my 2JZGE swap BTW.

Sure I'll post some pictures right now. I JUST took some pictures right now with my sister's 7.1 MP camera because i only got a 5.0 MP camera :p.

Give me a moment.

**Also Congrats on almost finishing your swap. Im glad this car came with swap already done lol.**

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
suprahero said:
Welcome to Supramania Mr. Genestar. This link may help you, and I have a few others as well. It just shows different parts that will interchange between a 1jz and a 2jz. There is a section dedicated to the 1jz and 2jz on here. You will find some good reading in there. Good luck.........Jay

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29117

Thx SupraHero Or is it cool if i call Jay? Just call me Rafa :icon_bigg . Thank man i'll check it out on the double cause once i start getting some $$$ i know im going to start shelling out for this car (also im gonna need to know what im doing to but thats besides the point) ... just now i need a job :stickpoke. Thx man ima take up on my reading later :nono: (thats how i look when i read :p)

GeneStarWindGSW

Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
suprahero said:
DeNada...........I'll answer to just about anything also, but Jay works for me.........:biglaugh:

Here's another one that might help you, but it's from THE OTHER supra site...
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292754

Cool jay. all these sites are giving me info im learning about 1J & 2J. i don't really know too much about how it works but i do know how powerful it is :p. well whenever i need some help you'll be one of the first i ask for assistance :icon_razz