Just got a parts car for 35 bucks

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
If its in as good of shape as you say, then I wouldn't part it out. Nice straight Supras are getting harder and harder to find.

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
The body looks really nice and straight I have to get up under it to see the condition of the frame and what not, but I see your point I'll have to check everything out to see if I might be able to sell it as a really nice shell

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
You would think an import shop would know better...35 bucks...wonder why they would take so much of a loss on it like that. Your one lucky dude lol

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
I had been talking to them about it for close to 3 months, also tried calling the owner of the car, it had apparently been at the shop for 2 years, they tried contact the owner for a bonded title, and everything, he never answered or replied back, they moved shop from a county location to a city location so the rules on broken down vehicles are much more strict, they actually called a salvage yard to just take it and crush it and I grabbed it from them before the salavge yard got there, only had to pay the tow fee, the weather is crap today but once I get done with the running around I have to do ill get some pics up

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
^what are the rules in your state for abandoned vehicles at a shop?

here (ontario) I think the business/lien holder has to wait (something like) 6 weeks, then run a newspaper classified ad for a while, then they can approach the ministry to change the title...

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
They have send a certified letter to the owner stating he has ten days to retrieve the car or a bonded title will be applied for, they sent him 3 seperate letters over the course of time the car was there with no reply, they are now just waiting on the bonded title so they can sign it to me, but the car is going to be parted out, once I am done with it.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Can't beat a $35 parts car, i once bought a running 89 240sx for $50. These deals are out there, it's all about the timing.

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
I'm not parting it out yet, I'm gonna use everything I need of it them will start parting it out, unless it is a part I know I won't need, A70BoosT, what side vents ate you talking about?

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Oct 28, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
e4eny5eg.jpg

The one thats missing on mine driver side. Two bolts top and bottom hold it in.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I bought the exact same trim car 86.5 3 years ago with a blown motor for $100 from the original owner too! Same color!

karmasupra

May 9, 2005
Macon, GA
Walker you lucky son of a gun! I've been trying to get that guy to sell me the armrest out of that car for the past year but he wouldn't budge; only wanted to sell whole and he want too much for it. I notice too this week the shop was closed and all the cars were gone so I was going to call to find out what happen to it. If you end up not using the armrest and it's still in good shape I'll buy it off of you.