just gettin started with my mk3

2ndtoymk3

Aug 27, 2008
dixon il
Supra28;1126574 said:
Welcome to the forums. All/Most of the advice you'll need is here on the Mania. Any pics of your car?

not yet but ill take a couple this weekend and post them(try to post them)

OneJZsidzilla

Aug 19, 2008
Hollywood
welcome. I would suggest looking into a 1j. You can make sick power, with little stress on the engine, and have a reliable running car. And the head gasket will not blow up on you as easily

2ndtoymk3

Aug 27, 2008
dixon il
OneJZsidzilla;1127398 said:
welcome. I would suggest looking into a 1j. You can make sick power, with little stress on the engine, and have a reliable running car. And the head gasket will not blow up on you as easily

my buddy is dead set on 7mgte power so id caught to much crap from him to replace it with anything else

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
dude, who cares about what your buddy says. if it's your car, do what you want with it and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

btw, how bad is the flooding (if any) out by you?

2ndtoymk3

Aug 27, 2008
dixon il
Moy;1129921 said:
dude, who cares about what your buddy says. if it's your car, do what you want with it and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

btw, how bad is the flooding (if any) out by you?

yea its my car but my buddy has helped me out every step of the way so far and he is putin out 552 whp on the dyno so thats respectful. anyway theirs alot of flooding about 100 miles east of us but localy its not bad