Just enough to give your 56k a heart attack :)

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
All running good, and freshly cleaned... alas still needs wheels, exhaust, lowering, cut and polish etc... but all in good time my friends :)

DSC01173.JPG

DSC01174.JPG

DSC01175.JPG

DSC01176.JPG

DSC01177.JPG

DSC01178.JPG

DSC01179.JPG

For a read through my trials and tribulations to get the beast going, have a look at http://forums.mk3supra.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=62

:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dude, even yur Soarer has mixed/match rims... Come on bro, one of your cars has to have 4 equal wheels, lol...

Hey, I love the yellow fogs, that soarer is makin me drool! But hey, your steering wheel is on the wrong side, LOL! :D:D:D

Seriously, cars look hot... Congrats... Now get more pics of the Soarer and the engine bays on both!

Jake

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
Cheers for all the comments guys... makes me feel like the last two weeks has actually been worth it... especially after it just failed its VIN... but another $500 or so and some more time and that should be sorted...

The Supra will be getting a full set of matched 17x8/17x9" Works Rezax II in black just as soon as its legal...

Then the Soarer will be sitting on sawblades while I save up for the 1jz-gte to go in (it was a 1g-gte and manual that I've been thrashing for the past year...) although after driving the Supra I'm tempted to go with a 7M instead of a 1JZ if I can find one cheap enough...

As for more pics... I'll take up to date pics of the engine bays tonight... IN the meantime:

http://www.boost.org.nz/Media/My Cars/

:D

Looonie

Looonie
Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
Engine bay pics as requested...

Supra:
Supra%20Engine%20Bay.jpg

Soarer:
Soarer%20Engine%20Bay.jpg

I'm slowly going through my PC and sorting out all my photos and organising them so I'll upload the complete set of photos from both cars in the next few days... then of course once the Supra is legal its getting the 17"s on it, getting a cut and polish and going for a photo shoot :)

Last edited: