Just bought a 91 Turbo 5spd - White Sport Package 68K miles

VegaSupra

May 3, 2011
SoCal
iceman;1726841 said:
Nice, is it original paint?

Yes completely original everything. Owner kept it in the garage with a car cover over it even while garaged.

It's almost as if I was able to buy a brand new Supra. It's nonsense really.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
wow. that thing is beautiful. and i thought mine was clean, lol. i have it's twin "almost" 90 whiteout targa. like you, i'm never selling this one.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

VegaSupra

May 3, 2011
SoCal
After much deliberation... and a whole lot of denial... I decided to put this Supra up for sale a couple months ago. Very sad to let this car go. I went back and forth about a billion times and decided that I must pass this Supra on to someone who can enjoy it more than I am currently able to. With a growing family, it just became a selfish indulgence to keep what was essentially a garage queen. While nothing wrong with that per se, ultimately I decided that's not what I wanted.

Horseless Carriage transport company came yesterday to give her the full royal treatment. Bittersweet for sure, but at least it's going to someone who will care for it properly.

When I bought this, I truly believed I would never sell it. It's funny how life ebbs and flows. But I LOVE Supras, so you never know... maybe one day I'll be back!

attachment.php