Just a quick video of my car..

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Thanks guys, I will be updating this post with a lil "feature" of my car, interior, exterior, mods, just as soon as i get the car tuned. The video will have better compression too.. its pretty hard to tell from that file that it is actually a 3 chip broadcast quality camera filming that.

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Thanks Loki!

Check out the new link at the top page, I edited a little minute and a half video of my car, it has mods, engine shots, a little bit of interior.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
hottscennessey said:
Thanks guys, I will be updating this post with a lil "feature" of my car, interior, exterior, mods, just as soon as i get the car tuned. The video will have better compression too.. its pretty hard to tell from that file that it is actually a 3 chip broadcast quality camera filming that.

its a cool video. what camera may i ask? sony pd series?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Anyone else notice the car sounded a little funny when it started from the view underhood?
I kind of liked it actually...

I did enjoy the addendum. Excellent vid hotscensafhhgafdsey!

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
supra90turbo said:
Anyone else notice the car sounded a little funny when it started from the view underhood?
I kind of liked it actually...

I did enjoy the addendum. Excellent vid hotscensafhhgafdsey!

haha thanks, clicking valves, squeaky belts, my car is full of unidentified noises. I didnt know it sounded any different from others, but just as long as nothings wrong.:icon_bigg