Jus got a nice peice of supra history today

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
figgie;1489749 said:
Genna's old car... wow!

Shame that someone took the 7m out for the lower displacement 1j.

When it was purchased by Jon, the motor was out of it, and the engine had been distroyed (IIRC the pistons were done) and there was nothing on it. It isnt like he took the motor out and sold it or anything.

aznboik1mva;1489755 said:
a supra is a supra, when the 1jz goes the 2jz will jus replace it
Thats the spirit!

Something tells me that that 1j will be just fine for a while though.

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
foreverpsycotic;1489758 said:
When it was purchased by Jon, the motor was out of it, and the engine had been distroyed (IIRC the pistons were done) and there was nothing on it. It isnt like he took the motor out and sold it or anything.

Thats the spirit!

Something tells me that that 1j will be just fine for a while though.

yea im jus saying that it shouldnt be too hard to drop the 2j in...or even jus get build a 1j back up. depends on how atm :icon_razz

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
twan;1489765 said:
sweet find man. hey do you have another pic of the front grill? it looks like its been cut off. i want to see what it looks like....
if u check the link to genna on 7m power there is a close up pic. i would go out and take one but its dark ova here now

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
upgradedsupra;1489782 said:
It was a piece of history when it had the 7M in it. It makes much less power like all other 1J's now. ;)

Moved to proper section too.
Duane

like i said before a supra is a supra to me...as long as it has a targa top and its 5 speed and running good, then its good to me

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
aznboik1mva;1489787 said:
like i said before a supra is a supra to me...as long as it has a targa top and its 5 speed and running good, then its good to me

I was being sarcastic hence the smiley. Nice ride. I have some pics of it somewhere in my data base.

Duane

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
upgradedsupra;1489789 said:
I was being sarcastic hence the smiley. Nice ride. I have some pics of it somewhere in my data base.

Duane

haha yea didnt reconize that, i jus plan on making this a DD with a little bit of Umph for all these hondas up here :biglaugh:

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
yea i actually stopped by my buddies shop and he said it wouldnt cost to much to do. but first i wanna get a 3" exhaust on her and a intercooler w/ hardpipes. income tax time is coming and hopefully i get money to play with