June 14 or 20th Meet Chime in All

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Chambers;1340496 said:
What do you still need? I can help out if you have everything there. Let me know, I would give you a call but my phone went up, so I lost all my numbers with the new one.

If its a no go for the Supra, then you can ride along in a slow NA, :biglaugh:.

Hey thanks for the offer Ron. I am still waiting for a few parts to come in....plus I wanted it tuned, paint and body, tires..... guess it was a little too ambitious to have it done for this meet.

I think I am still going to go, just in be the G35 and not my poopra :(

What time are you going down?

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Andrew I think from what I see on that list I think ambitious is an understatement ^^But setting goals high more often than not gets us working a bit harder.

I have added you to those that are temporarily Supraless. I am glad you are still coming, I think it will provide everyone with a good time. Especially considering we have a few Supras running in the event.

j3pz

still learning
Davismj711;1340680 said:
Jesse

Ticking usually points to valve train not rod knock. If the car sat for mare than a few days I would bet that ticking goes away after a few miles on the road ^^

ticking wasnt coming from the top of the motor, but the bottom, and to be even more specific, the rear bottom. it sounds like metal scrapping lightly. and the frequency of the sound is rpm dependent. im thinking it may have to do with the clutch, or flywheel bolts backing out. im gonna pull the motor and have a look. im gonna still try to show though. oh and it hasnt gone away after a few miles (drove to work).

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Anyone heading to NE2K? I got my hotel today so we are heading up tomorrow night. Got a bit of work to do but the Supra is running Decent. So it will be a long night tonight but well work it! What are you all doing Sat night? I am stay in MD as a friends house about 45 mins away.

Seth

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I guess i have to go by my self and see all of you guys there since there is no one in the area that's going that i know of. So i'd be heading down there with couple of hondas. Oh well, i'd be leaving at 8 and probably be there around 9:15 - 9:30 ish. I'd like to roll along with couple of supras. I just hope i wont be that embarrassed by something that day.....lol

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1340786 said:
Hey thanks for the offer Ron. I am still waiting for a few parts to come in....plus I wanted it tuned, paint and body, tires..... guess it was a little too ambitious to have it done for this meet.

I think I am still going to go, just in be the G35 and not my poopra :(

What time are you going down?

Good to hear your sill going! Google Maps estimates 2hrs 18mins to 2hrs 50mins from Bel air, so I think Im going to leave around 7:30, that way I can get gas and some food at WaWa or similar place. If you still have my number give me a call so that we can cooridinate a leave. If no, PM me!

Maby you'll be able to keep up to my NA in that G35, :biglaugh:!

By the way, any idea on the NA to Turbo ratio of the Supras going? The last little meet I went to I had the only NA.