June 14 or 20th Meet Chime in All

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
has this meet been posted on supraforums yet? I am very disappointed with the lack of activity from Maryland Supra owners....This is a maryland meet and there will likely be more attendance from PA and VA....

I think we should get this thread title changed to one date (14th) and stating meet location Maryland International Raceway, just a thought. Also have you heard anything from MIR yet?

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jordan, thanks for all your help and I know you are trying to recruit more^^

Glenn, Believe it or not some of the sign ons have come from just that. I went back to the Richmond Meet of last year, and the MD sign in threads and sent out 15 pm's.

This thread is also listed in the MK III General Discussion, Northeast Section, SupraForums, and ECToyotas.Com.

Andrew, As you see above this meet is listed everywhere I could think of. Got some help from Chris as to where some of the people came from to attend the Richmond Meet last year. The Tittle is changed on the other threads but I have yet to figure out how to change the tittle on this one.

There are many good reasons some can not make it. Graduations, cars down, etc. I am not dissappointed with where it stands right now. I just know we need to get better at this. I believe if we start the planning about 5 to 6 months prior to the meet it will gather larger numbers. Just happened a bit too late this year. Keeping it to the same event yearly will also help. Keep in mind I still think that we need the smaller group gatherings also. Like the Early Fall Meet.

I received an automated email from MIR yesterday. All it said was that they received my email. I am guessing it will be responded to on Monday or Tuesday.

Haha, yep I've been talking to Chris as well about mustering ppl up in Richmond. Also, I've sent a couple of pm's to people I know for a fact, don't check the ME section often. I've also started a thread in celicasupra.com for the early fall meet, but now I'm gonna advertise this one as well.

sprigmo1

Sep 27, 2005
Waldorf, Maryland, United States
Contact me when you have time to come by and check it out. I'm over near Westlake High School.
410.802.5441 celly.

j3pz;1328605 said:
just got wind of this. MIR is like 10mins away so ill show up and meet some of you people. i can meet you guys at the staging location so we can all cruise over there together.

springmo, what needs to be done to your supe to get it going? im down in mechanicsville so i can help if i can

j3pz

still learning
i got an idea, about 20-30 mins down the road theres a little strip mall with hong kong buffet, a buffalo wings and beer place (gots a bar and booths and pool tables) and a grocery store with a deli. and across the parking lot is an arbys, and wendys. a little more down the street is a mcd's, kfc/taco bell, and subway. theres a autozone too if one of our supes get an attitude problem. theres also an exxon if you wanna fuel up