June 11: Englishtown

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
I'll most likely be going, from West Chester PA. I have to fix the inside of my car though. Some asshole broke into it in the shop and stole my head unit and destroyed my center console!! It is fixable though.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Yea, All PA people get in contact with eachother and we'll figure out a place to meet first and head up there as a group.

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
I should be able to make it. Unfortunantly I dought my clutch will be strong enough for any dragracing. Maybe I will try anyway.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
chevyeater said:
Bring a new one MRSUPRA, we can change it in the parking lot!

heh count me in for that!

i thought my car would be wayyyyyyyy done in plenty of time for this meet, and now it looks like im gonna have to haul ass to get the fuckin pig ready!

i WILL see you guys there!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
couldnt get outta work for Sat. , fuckers lost my request slip which i turned in, in april, anyways i get out at 11:30 so i might still be going, just need a couple of people to go with, if anyone is going late or feels like waitin, lmk :)

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
My bro and I will be going. Just wondering if any meeting spots had been established in the Philly or DE area of people going down in a group? It would be great to get a whole pack of us going down together.

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Definitely keep tabs on meeting points on Supraforums in the NE section. There will be plenty of mk4s there too!

LI guys and gals should be rallying at the Canarsie piers at 7AM on the 11th.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
ill be going.....are any of u guys meeting some where close too the bronx? n then heading down to englishtown

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
well i am OUT for saterday :(. gotta work the boss has no one else to come in that day. besides that my car has a BHG (after a fresh rebuild) i am in the middle of repairing that, just put the head back ontoday but was too tiredto torque it down.

anyhow, maybe sunday i will take a trip down there or to ATCO with 91TURBOSUPRA.

have fun guys! see you at the next meet.