Jspec's Compilation Teaser

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
Jspec7m88 said:
I thought you already watched it?

no not yet... I couldn't get my computer to pull it up... unless you're talking about the ma71power vid that was in another thread...

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Jspec if you can email me the video file in either or both formats I'll upload it to my server so everyone can view it. My problem is not having the codecs it's my firewall not allowing Internet explorer to navigate to the video. my email is mkiii@necro-inc.net send and I'll have it up ASAP and post the new link, I'm ready to watch this hehe.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
hehe...I'm tellin ya, it's nothing "great" but it's pretty cool to watch. It def. makes you want to go out and start playing in your Supra.:)

I'll email here in about 5 minutes. Thanks.

Jeff

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Hehe yea watching mk3's has that affect on people. Unfortunately I haven't drove mine today, want to, but hate to in the rain, 11:30PM and has been raining since early afternoon. If doesn't have to be much, still think I'll enjoy it.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Robert, I attached the 2 different files (wmv. & mpeg1) to an email and I sat there to wait for it to load for 20 minutes. By this time, I had fallin asleep at the desk...I woke up about 5 minutes later to find some other weird Yahoo page pulled up...but it didn't say if it sent or what not...so...I don't know. Maybe I'll try later tonight if I get the courage to.

Jeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
My computer sucks--and i jsut clicked on the first one and worked perfectly on the sm server.

Try clicking it again---its definatly worth watching!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
That's why it's a teaser! lol. It's suppose to just get you "going":naughty: and then it forces you to watch it over again.:biglaugh:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Jspec7m88 said:
That's why it's a teaser! lol. It's suppose to just get you "going":naughty: and then it forces you to watch it over again.:biglaugh:

Yeah it got me going!

lol---its nice though! Can't wait untill the full video, ill have a teaser up real soon.....

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
hey jspec7m88, I didnt know there were any supras around me!!... im in west lafayette.. I just got my LIPP/BOSS 54 trim in my car and running a couple days ago... ill have to check out your car sometime