Joel VS Adjuster Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Didn't this thread say Adjuster vs Joel last night?

I don't like the way it sounds now because I did not create the idiotic thread, Stop trying to make me the bad guy here..

I started a thread that was directed at no one, Someone else opened the door as to who I was referring to..

This is bull shit

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
This thread is going to create plenty of commotion for the mods... bad idea the way I see it.

I'm not very political, but from everything I've read you are both very knowledgable, and both very strong behind your views. I dont see either "winning" this argument thread because each of you stand on opposite ends. I think there must be a time where you let bygone's be bygone's and agree to disagree?

Adjuster you're right about setting a place for this as to not keep hijacking other threads. But as Joel said you guys debate plenty as it is and nothing is ever really resolved other than a locked thread.
Is this thread supposed to change that? or make it worse?

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
We have never had a thread locked to date that was a direct cause of anything that either he or I said yet. Just so you know,,

Yes, I am a bad mod..

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
My bad, I coulda sworn one was locked recently, I must just be thinking of a hostile and verbally violent thread.

On another note, I do love how threads dont immediatly dissapear when a mod is involved in an argument. like on, other boards. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.