Jimmy's budget build

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
did you make an external wastegate that vents to atmosphere, recirculatory? impressive haha and a nice build, how come you haven't got to your rims yet? and that thing def. needs a front lip.

Sparky33

Sep 13, 2010
NJ
thanks for the positive feedback! yes i recirculated the wastegate back into the exhaust i have had dumps in the past and nowadays i prefer the sound of the motor and turbo over loud dumps lol. im looking to do the springs and rims any day now and then im gonna align it at work. i actually was thinking about adding a lip ive always like the shine spec h and the s2 air guide. i dont think they sell the air guide anymore though :/

Sparky33

Sep 13, 2010
NJ
Heres an update, i havent done a damn thing to the car this winter besides look at it covered in snow unfortunately, but i have been collecting some parts. i scored a killer deal on a used pro efi 48, a real hks long runner and a 1jz intake manifold with a custom adapter. come spring time im looking to go to a bigger turbo probably something like an s366 or a 6766 so my current turbo kit will be going up for sale.

Sparky33

Sep 13, 2010
NJ
i have a short runner as well that i was intending on using until i found this one unfortunately my short runner was a knock off but its still pretty nice