JDM wiring for alarm and remote start - 89' MKIII Supra

tobsta

Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
Hi Guys,
Started to install an alarm in my mates 89' MKIII but i have come across a major problem in that the US wiring diagrams seem to be different to the Japanese model. Has anybody installed an alarm in a JDM model or know where I would be able to get the wiring diagrams from?

Cheers
Toby

tobsta

Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
Yeah thats what I was using but they're all US. For instance I can't seem to find the correct door trigger and parking light wires in my supra. The wires just aren't there or are different colours. I think i might just have to get the multimeter out and test for everything. Makes a lot more complicated though.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
If you have a Japanese or aus repair manual it's at the back of it.

The supraforums.au site doesn't have it?

There is also a euro supra site that might have it.

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
hvyman;1781157 said:
If you have a Japanese or aus repair manual it's at the back of it.

The supraforums.au site doesn't have it?

There is also a euro supra site that might have it.

yes thats true all the pics are LHD. Damn lame LHD'ers..aren't even capable of using a digital dash ;)

hvyman is right , try supraforums.com.au they are bound to have the diagrams for them

tobsta

Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
Well i made a couple of posts on supramania and had a look around but i didn't find all that much stuff. Has anybody installed a Viper alarm and remote start in their MKIII that I could possibly ask a few questions please? Just can't seem to find the right info for the Viper.

tobsta

Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
If someone can help me out with the + 12v parking light wire in the drivers junction box I'll be sweet. I've successfully got the remote start, alarm and remote central locking working but I'm waiting on a multimeter probe to test for the parking light wire. I can't seem to find the correct wiring diagrams anyway for this JDM supra. I know the plug that the wire is located in but its in a very difficult spot to get the multimeter in. If anyone knows what colour the parking light wire is I'll do a write up :)