JDM Tail light covers ... finished ...

suprabadboy

Sep 11, 2005
Toronto
Well I guess lets get a final list of everybody who has purchased a set from me or has purchased a spot from somebody else with your name and e-mail. I will have to send the money back via paypal or money order. I will cover the cost of paypal or monye order. I ahve a list but am not sure it its the final updated one. So i'm gogin to post on SF and cross reference the lists and fill in any gaps. Let me know what you guys think im open to suggestions.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, I was going to comment on how bad they looked, and say somethin insulting about Yashar, BUT, I read the whole thread and see where he's proposing to make good to these members... SO, with that said, I'll bite my tongue, and say that I truly hope Yashar comes through for you guys... And hopefully next time Yash will test fit his own product before even offering to sell them...

Good luck... Everyone...

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Hopefully you guys won't expect your money back IMMEDIATLY, I'm sure its hard to gather that kind of money, at least he is making an effort. I can also see where you guys are comming from things really got fucked up and you guys didn't get what you expected.... but hey people deserve a 2nd chance right?

suprabadboy

Sep 11, 2005
Toronto
oneandgone-if you have the informaiton for cuzihad to could you please pm me with it.

If you all know somebody else who has purchased a set i woudl aprecite it if you informed them of this thread aswell.

Thanks guys.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
PynkEye said:
id fucking hunt his address down and break his fingers so he coiuldnt do shit work like that again....

That's what guys like this Yasheer understand. You can sue him but good luck on collecting from this deadbeat. Me? I'd take it out of his worthless ass.
Sorry you guys got burnt. Doesn't mean everybodys bad...unfortunately you just happen to cross paths with this pos.

blackout_89t

King of the roll
Apr 25, 2005
Toronto
suprabad said:
That's what guys like this Yasheer understand. You can sue him but good luck on collecting from this deadbeat. Me? I'd take it out of his worthless ass.
Sorry you guys got burnt. Doesn't mean everybodys bad...unfortunately you just happen to cross paths with this pos.

Shutup dumbass, you dont even know the guy or anything about the situation at hand.