jdm 2jz 440s leaking...

JDM CRESS

Jun 29, 2005
brooklyn, ny
my car still hasnt started up yet, but i had upgraded to the 2jz 440 injectors one time when i decided to swap my injectors thinking they were clogged. a friend of mine stopped by today to check out a few things with my car to see if he can help me start it. he was playing around with a test light and gave power to one of the injectors and cranked the car. after figuring out that the we'd have to open up the harness to see what wire was missed, we decided to call it a day cuz it was too f'n cold outside. when i was closing up my car i noticed some gas leaked out from that same injector we gave power to. im pretty sure the o-rings are on there, but was i supposed to use anything off of the 1jz injectors or something? i just took the injectors out of the 2j rail and dropped them in the 1j rail. i dunno y it would leak just like that. any ideas? im sure that my car will be started once my friend is dealing with the harness, but i wanna make sure the injectors wont be an issue by then. i dont know if its all of the injectors as we only powered up one. im sure its something minor, i just wanna be aware of it.

daniel