Japan for the week - what would you look for?

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Quick update. I'm absolutely loving it here. Very busy - will update later. Couple of really cool finds. Not much as far as what I was originally hoping for, but some cool smaller things which of course are easier to lug home.

I didn't need an ECU, but did buy a Power Amuse 1jzgte 5mt one (pictured) and a HKS FCON VPro V3.1. May go back tomorrow- there's a Greddy Emanage, Real HKS 1J t4 header, etc.

I don't need a lot of this stuff, but can take an extra box home with me as a second checked bag, so if anyone needs anything, please PM me and tell me what an acceptable price, I'll see what I can do.

The easy thing that I thought was really cool to get and bring back (keep in mind I've bought ALOT!) was this Work windshield sunshade. They had more as well - so if you want one, LMK ASAP.

More pics to come, but these are the 2 things I mentioned:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

not sure if we can get these in the US or what they'd be worth:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
spoolme;1961171 said:
no updates?

Didn't even think about that- haha, I did post a FS ad with a few things that I picked up, but didn't do much else. I'll post some pics and whatnot later this week when I have more time. I had a blast and really couldn't have asked for a better trip. Am still trying to get a few more items sent to me using the contacts that I made, but haven't done much yet.