It's True, I have gone to the dark side.

toyman1987

Apr 2, 2005
Omaha
After years of modding my MK3, I came across a deal I just couldn't pass up.

It's a 1993 NA MK4 Auto w/118k with running problems. Original owner Gave it to his grandaughter when she went to college, so I am the 3rd owner. spent it's life in Fla, then texas. It started running poorly and they did not want to spend any money on it.
My plans are to make it a 800-1000 RWHP street monster LOL. It will take some time but I need a new project anyway.
2-4 weeks and it goes to the paint shop while I try to figure out what to do with the rest.

dsc01252zy1.jpg

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
not bad, not jealous of the style but whatever...... I think it would totally awesome and cheaper to 7M

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
toyman1987 said:
Less than 4k :icon_bigg
That's one hell of a deal.

I vote 7M. You'd be really different, but you'd run the risk of pissing off alotta people, or maybe go NA-T on the 2JZ, hell next to anything would make that thing awesome.

Still can't get over that price.

Last edited:

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I hate you.... under 4k.....

Nice score! But I demand more pictures!

I see nothing wrong with the A80's.. they are still supras after all... and if we start bashing the mkIV.. we are just as bad as they are.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice looking car. Great price. Probably one of the best deals I've seen on here.

Joe, I'm the funniest white man on here. Wait, I'm only half white so I guess technically Duane is the funniest white man on here...........:icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Nice looking car. Great price. Probably one of the best deals I've seen on here.

Joe, I'm the funniest white man on here. Wait, I'm only half white so I guess technically Duane is the funniest white man on here...........:icon_bigg

What makes you think I am white?

:biglaugh: