It's Never Too Early to Discuss HALLOWEEN!!

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Alright, it's been awhile since I've been on here, been working my tail off. Employed for less than 3 weeks, and got promoted to Assistant Manager. YAY! So anyway, here are some of the costumes I've worn at work. Some of them were only worn for a few minutes, until I could get into something more comfortable, lol.

In chronological order, from the first to my most recent.

Spirit Brand - Madame Whiplash:
p1412623_1.jpg

Spirit Brand - Geisha:
p1412623_2.jpg

Spirit Brand - Strawberry Shortcake:
p1412623_3.jpg

Leg Avenue Brand - Mushroom Alice:
p1412623_4.jpg

Secret Wishes Brand - Sexy Ghostbuster (this one came off in about 10 minutes, lol):
p1412623_5.jpg

Leg Avenue Brand - Gypsy Princess (This is my permanent store costume):
p1412623_6.jpg

And because she's cute and I want to keep her, my co-worker, Jess, as the Leggy Ladybug:
p1412623_7.jpg

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
lol well this year ill be in a desert of a diffrent contry(still gonna try and dress up but will see how my officer takes that one) but next year im gonna build a full terran marine costume compleate with guass rifle :)
that or a halo odst in full armour both will be about the same work

Last edited:

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
I think im going to be Kim Jong Il from North Korea. Seeing as im asian short and have spikey hair i think it will be easy to pull off. I just hope the other people around here think its as funny as i do

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
What is everyone doing for Halloween/Samhain?

Got any good ghost stories?

We are going to a Haunted House tonite. It is at a old mental hospital. It is suppose to be really haunted, the place was on ghosthunters.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fuya_ghost-hunters-washington-part-1_blog
I have been there a few times just looking around outside it is really creepy even in the daylight,hundreds of broken windows and really quite.
It has a few parts that are active still. One being Job Corps ( youth job training) and PCN a lock down chemical dependency program . They kids complain all the time of odd noises and temp changes.

What about your area?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Damn got there at 830pm and it had been sold out for an hour. People started lining up at 4pm and the place didnt open till 6pm. I am actually happy that the place is making money that way they will do it again next year. Going to try again on Fri.

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
what do you wanna be for halloween? I cant decide!!
i was thinking maybe michael jackson costume but i figure A LOT of people are probably gonna be him... so idk!

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Kevin;1424997 said:
what do you wanna be for halloween? I cant decide!!
i was thinking maybe michael jackson costume but i figure A LOT of people are probably gonna be him... so idk!

That would be scary as shit...

What do I want to be?

Drunk......................

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
was thinkin of bein the guy from the castrol edge commercial.

"Think with your dipstick..... Jimmy!"
whu-tsh