ITS FINALLY HERE!, well the first one

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
I hate my car it is evil i haven't had it 12 hrs and it's been nothing but a pain right off the bat. the power steering went out, i had to fix that before i even left the terminal, then i drove it to make sure everything was good and good thing i did cause the coolant line to the turbo busted, then the transmission linkage bushings started acting up every now and then but can't complain too much on that one but still. Then the harmonic balancer to my eyes at 9p.m. looks like it snapped the crank bolt in half and the balancer is just sitting there cocked to the side. Hopefully it didn't mess up the snout i caught it pretty quick. but dude THE CAR IS CLEAN!! it has some imperfections I'm not happy with like the front driver side quarter molding being screwed in and the occasional paint fade but yeah anyways. I'll get it set-up though some how. everywhere i went people stared and i parked it at my school and people would just stop and start talking to each other about it. I just watched them from a distance. i like it a lot over all but still i spent 4g's and i ain't even had it a day and i'm spending another good 200 ah..the thing pulls like a beast from hell and it's only got a open down pipe as a modification. Amazing what eliminating that little lip in the stock snail will do for boost. :icon_bigg :biglaugh: i did get to drive it some though it's solid for a car with 283k on the clock and targa. The brake caliper on the passenger side has gone out too, it's pulling and it needs new wheel bearings i can hear them roaring.

Last edited:

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
themadhatter said:
do what i'm doing and take it off the road till its right then drive the hell ot of it

well the thing was when i bought it it had NO problems but the supra gremlins reared thier ugly heads and yeah. so it's gotta sit up till i can pay for it to be fixed cause i just spent alomost all my money on this car and the silver one at least the silver one is an easy fix.