it's been a long time...

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
thanks fella's good to see most of you are still here. So did IJ put his shit to the moon yet? I remember him always working on some crazy setup. is drjonez still around?

right now I'm scouting the area. looking for a clean shell to play with. i'll be sure to keep you all posted.

for the ones that asked I got baby girl due in about 3 weeks. anyone got a DIY for changing diapers ? :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
malloynx;1390724 said:
thanks fella's good to see most of you are still here. So did IJ put his shit to the moon yet? I remember him always working on some crazy setup. is drjonez still around?

right now I'm scouting the area. looking for a clean shell to play with. i'll be sure to keep you all posted.

for the ones that asked I got baby girl due in about 3 weeks. anyone got a DIY for changing diapers ? :)

Hey Mike! :)

Most of the oldschool guys are still around, but many don't post too often anymore. :(

drjonez is around. He finally finished the black car :)drool:), then parted it out. See here for pics of it pretty much finished:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1050478&postcount=1

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
malloynx;1390724 said:

Welcome back man ..... I was sad when I saw your car after the fire. I made an unfinished video about you car. I am going to finish it sometime this week or next make sure you check it out.

About the diapers hmmm if you use Vaseline on her skin it makes the clean up process for the next diaper change 5seconds and it damn near stops diaper rash......