it's been a long time...

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
sup fella's.. man on man it's been awhile. life for me has changed 100% over the past few yrs. got married, baby on the way, work at mercedes-benz full time and broke as hell. i've been trying to get back in the supra game for awhile. I really had to take a break, been messing with vintage japanese motorcylces. now I got the MA70 itch again.. just wanna say hi to the oldschool fella's.

you guys still around???

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
hey man, how you been?

I tell ya, 2 biggest regrets of my life,

getting out of the miltary
selling the supra

did you guys know that right after I sold it, the kid dropped in a 1j and wrapped it around a tree. I was heart-broken. I poured my soul into that car.

I should have never let that engine fire get the best of me. I had soo much support from you guys. I have offered for free blocks, cranks, etc.. I could have fixed that car for next to nothing.

now I drive a STOCK scion :(

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
wow that sucks, i f-ing loved that car man...

best i can say is do ur best to get back in the game, even if its little by little.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Scions are cool too Mike. I hated to see that car go myself. Sounds like it's last few days were very similar to the days I've been having lately (laid off, blown up 05 TrailBlazer Motor, dead house A/C system in the last 2 weeks).

Anyway, nice shells have been popping up constantly around here for $1000-$1500. Grab one of those and a motor, and get to work!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
good to see you back, mike.
Same sort of thing happened to me, just getting back into it again.

I was surprised how many people are still here, still into it after years of being away.

The die hard fans never leave. I don't think I could.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
hello ;) how did you like the BOSS turbo a friend of mine wants one but I really didn't like ITS turbos which is now comp turbos.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Wow, haven't seen posts from you in some time. Get a shell, drop a motor and enjoy building it up again. At least this time you should know what works and what doesn't. :biglaugh:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
malloynx;1387997 said:
sup fella's.. man on man it's been awhile. life for me has changed 100% over the past few yrs. got married, baby on the way, work at mercedes-benz full time and broke as hell. i've been trying to get back in the supra game for awhile. I really had to take a break, been messing with vintage japanese motorcylces. now I got the MA70 itch again.. just wanna say hi to the oldschool fella's.

you guys still around???

I've always loved your MKIII. Welcome back. So.... no man on man action anymore? :naughty:

Congrats on the baby on the way. Boy, girl? Things are a little different with wife, child, mortgage, and other obligations huh? That's why my Supra has been down for years. Again, welcome back and thanks for dropping a line. It's good to hear from an old schooler.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
WOW! I can def. see why you miss the car so much, it was a beauty. Why in the fucking world would that kid swap a 1j in it when the car was already making crazy amounts of power? :3d_frown: