It's back... finally

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
jbsupra89t said:
Thank goodness. Nice job getting it back online!

-J

Thanks - I'm going to put in place some backup/recovery stuff that will make sure this doesn't happen again.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Glad SM is back up...I missed it. :love:

SF is kinda like that stupid hick cousin everyone has....funny in small doses, but after he pees on an electric fence 40 times, you develop an uncontrollable rage that makes you want to beat him senseless with his own boots.. :ugh:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
boost PSSH boost said:
Glad SM is back up...I missed it. :love:

SF is kinda like that stupid hick cousin everyone has....funny in small doses, but after he pees on an electric fence 40 times, you develop an uncontrollable rage that makes you want to beat him senseless with his own boots.. :ugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
boost PSSH boost said:

:rofl:

I'm so glad that SM is back!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah SF in small doses is ok, but SM is where home is at.

Thanks Mike, I know it isn't easy to do a fresh rebuild on a server when you already have a job. We all appreciate the hours you have put in to this. Thanks again Mike.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ummmm I seriously doubt it Ken ;)!

I almost jumped into the Group A replica Pan thread to ask for the poll choice "No thanks I have the real thing" to be added but decided it just wouldn't be worth the hassle!

4door5g

Mar 31, 2005
ocala, FL
omg i cant handel not having this site i was so lost. plus my buddy just picked up his supra and i know there were some parts we need on here.
THANK GOD its back up and good job on doing it quickly

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IJ. said:
ummmm I seriously doubt it Ken ;)!

I almost jumped into the Group A replica Pan thread to ask for the poll choice "No thanks I have the real thing" to be added but decided it just wouldn't be worth the hassle!

OMGZORZ!!!11 u hav a real Group A pan!?!?!?!?!?!? OMGWTFBBQ!!??!?!?!?

I got IJ to PM me on SF :biglaugh: