Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onemancrew

Feb 7, 2012
Sydney
I live in Australia,, and having an MA61 with a 7MGTE conversion, a lot of people have advised me to sign up to toymods.org since they are the only local site and club that you can get info on old and new toyotas.

What the problem is, Is Ive tried to sign up 3 or 4 times now and they keep rejecting membership. I don't get it. I filled out everything correctly jumped through their hoops and still no acceptance. I have emailed them repeatedly for no response, I mean all they have to do is ban from the forum if i cause trouble.

What im asking in this thread is if anyone has had trouble signing up to Toymods at all?

And if anyone knows What is their problem?

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Yeah i had dramas signing up years ago and it ended up being a simple mistake.To be quite honest you will find much better info right here.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I've been waiting for Supraforums to activate my account for like a year. Apparently that place is a Supra Naziland.

onemancrew

Feb 7, 2012
Sydney
LOL,, i finally got membership at toymods thanks to some of the mods and one member helping me. it took a few angry frustrated emails though.. LOL they handled it well though.