Is this guy retarded? I think so

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Sarah was at work when it was happening. Once she saw it, she deleted the comments and de friended him. Damage was done tho

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Err... I'm pretty sure cancer has always been a disease among humanity, it's only within the last century that we've developed the technology to understand it. Same with AIDS, std's, etc... what a tool to think that it's entirely in the things we buy/use in life.

My grandma died of cancer, yet she never smoked even once, wasn't a drinker, lived a generally healthy life. Cancer's not picky...

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
I didn't get past the first three or four pictures, I was about to slip into a coma.

However, I might be able to agree with part of his little tirade (at first glance): lots of people on Facebook are completely retarded and engrossed in their own lives. They think everyone cares about where they are, what they're wearing, their opinions, their emotions, blablabla. It isn't a diary and it isn't a place to complain about how much your life sucks, how you screwed it up, what bad decisions you made, what you think you are, or 'how silly we are omg l0l we r sooooo crazyyy'.

I've made it a little game to find one person every few weeks who is completely unworthy of being able to access something as public as facebook, and who (for whatever reason) is on my friends list, and piss them off thoroughly enough to get them to remove me. But I can't cheat, I have to stick to catching them in the act of being irrational mongoloids. As crude as it sounds, its really fun and sometimes challenging.

edit: Well I got to the stillborn post, he shouldn't have gone there. Honestly it sounds like Sarah makes these stupid generic 'im living my life how I want it, and I want everyone to know it posts' and he got fed up, but took it to a level he shouldn't have.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SideWinderGX;1811377 said:
I've made it a little game to find one person every few weeks who is completely unworthy of being able to access something as public as facebook, and who (for whatever reason) is on my friends list, and piss them off thoroughly enough to get them to remove me. But I can't cheat, I have to stick to catching them in the act of being irrational mongoloids. As crude as it sounds, its really fun and sometimes challenging.
That does sound like a fun game! Got a friend of mine who's a bit of a sociopath, he'd rather enjoy that game. :D