Is this a disease??? wanting another 1992 MKIII :)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
So will it be greedy of me to pick up another 1992 Supra in addition to the one I have right now??
I am begining to think like the "cat Lady" lol and who knows my condition may even be classified as pathological hoarding. .. haha.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

The price is right, well more like a no cash deal here , and the options on the car is right. It comes with a little bit extras as wel. It has so much potential and I'd hate to see it go to someone else and not being taken care of. :(.
Ofcourse I have to give up one car, which will be the Cressi... as I cannot have too many cars and I have no problem with it... hehehe

So yeah....any thoughts??? Pros and cons of owning too many?? or one extra?? :biglaugh: :1zhelp:

Moe

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Of course it's a sickness! I have it too. I have always had more than one for the past 10 years, until now I just have 1. There have been as many as 5, but I usually can keep it down to 2 or 3.

Most definitely get a NO CASH 92 regardless of situation.

JDM PIMP

Mar 30, 2005
supra junkyard
haha moe i got like 3 supras right now 87,89, and just got a 90 i bought from east oakland, are you trying to get that green one from pleasanton? i tried low balling him 700 for it when he was trying to sell it for 2000,

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JDM PIMP;1062939 said:
haha moe i got like 3 supras right now 87,89, and just got a 90 i bought from east oakland, are you trying to get that green one from pleasanton? i tried low balling him 700 for it when he was trying to sell it for 2000,

lol....he told me about the low ballers ..lol worth the shot man.
He wants something I have real bad but of no value to me...so we may just do a nice little trade..ofcourse. He confirmed with me today...so if I don't change my mind...I'll pick it up for sure.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I want a 92 myself. I want one that was adult owned and never modified, AT ALL. I want a completely fresh car where everything is clean and tight.

It'd be ncie if that car was a teal targa turbo 5spd shadow int too ;)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
jugodegolf;1063400 said:
Only a damn fool would own more than one supra!!!:biglaugh:

lol...yeah Im heavily leaning on joining this list of damn fools lol.
the car is not as clean as mine. But still has potential. Won't hurt owning a
7mgte :) as well .. lol. Of course it has to be fixed first.
The wiring kinda looks a bit hacked from what I saw but that is minor for me.
Interior has a rip on the driver side and the leather definitly needs some rejuvenating but not as bad as some Ive seen before. Its black interior and sunroof as well so can't go wrong.
If all goes well with my mind...and I buckle under pressure, I'll be posting pictures of this pile on Sunday lol.