Is my new girl a slut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Questionable double standard..If you stuck it in her ass and then she took it in her mouth but spat it out, she could have some moral issues. If she did all of the above and then swallowed and licked her lips it sounds like you found a keeper...I'd say guilty as charged...But who cares cause you're gettin it...Don't get serious. Also if you own your own place, never let her come over. Always be at her place pay your share of the bills and get reciepts incase you have to stage left and vamoose in a hurry to your next conquest..lol..

:dunno:

L

lanky189

Supra Blues said:
Bummer.....you gonna get another one?

eventually yes... but for now i'm looking for some more stability in my life..and possible starting that marriage thing with my gf..

so yeah..i will have another...but not too terribly soon.

L

lanky189

Mark3Supraholic said:
Since it was speaking to a much larger audience than just one man, it's only wasted if nobody listens.

that is correct sir, that IS correct.

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
robbo185 said:
..or at least till shes at an age where she wants to settle down forever

What friggin age is that man?????? PLEASE TELL ME> cause I havent found one that wont.. we just broke up.. but I'm not expexting her to date me for long while not living here.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
what a family nowadays? every girl i know that is 19-25 years old already has a kid, and the father is not in the picture. women know how to pick the winners, i tell ya...

holy crap u notice it too. its bad around colleges.
i know 3 girls one has 2 kids no dad and apparently no child support either, good thing their parents are well off.
i hate guys who thing they the shit knock up some girl and ditch her. freakin asshoels.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
so im guessing she didnt see this thread. LOL
good to have u back tho, and from the pic, no shes not a slut.

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
damn Cell, thats a lotta weight for one picture...

between the commentary, and the pic, its still undecided in my mind.
could go either way.

more pics, so we can, uh, be more sure.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ehh, she has an innocent face, just cause she likes bed sheet olympics doesnt mean shes a slut, she has been with him for a while now, she hasnt skipped to the next bed.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Dang, this thread exploded to life.

Ok, my .02 cents.

1) If she's this much fun in the sack, keep her.
2) If she know's you posted this, and she's still romping your bones, keep her.
3) Do you have anything in common besides great sex? If so, keep her.

Relationships can be difficult, and downright bitter at times, but if you have a good sex life to fall back on, it makes the bad times pass that much faster. :)

What's up with that whole finding yourself/kicked out of the house garbage? WTF? I totally agree with the comments about wastoid dad's however. If you have them, you should pay for them for life. That's the way it goes, so either wrap it, or pay the price of conception, and be a dad to your kids, not just in money, but in your time too.

Nice pic of your girl, now go F'er some more.... (And people were wondering where you had gone.... LOL I'm pretty sure you've been otherwise occupied... LOL)

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
if its like a supra (go's good, looks good) it is good!

a selection of smileys i quickly found...

love-smiley-076.gif

doggystyle.gif

:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.