Is my new girl a slut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Haha.. that story of the guy ordering the wine was hella funny.....

To know if a girl is a slut, you need to know her past; and how she has been in certain relationships... Good luck though; and make sure you wrap it up.. We don't need anymore of 'Kroze' spread around.. Esp if they copy your sig. :aigo:

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
Eh, I just have a bunch of random wav files I've picked up over the last couple of years. There are some sites dedicated to them, like MovieWavs.com .

(OT: I sold my car today. Very sad.)

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
D34DC311 said:
:wtc: aww, u getting nother supra right?

Yep, as soon as I'm finished with school and have the time and $$ to do it right.

I promised my 10 mo old daughter that she and I would build a 10 second Mk3 after I graduate from BYU. :aigo:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
kulangflow said:
Yep, as soon as I'm finished with school and have the time and $$ to do it right.

I promised my 10 mo old daughter that she and I would build a 10 second Mk3 after I graduate from BYU. :aigo:

im sure she will remember that. LOL

L

lanky189

kulangflow said:

now why would you go and lie to a 10 mo old?

heh... maybe by that time they'll have made carbon fiber chassis's that will enable a mk3 to run tens finally..

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well if he tells this to a 10 mo kid then he can take back his promise and say that she was just dreaming.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
lanky189 said:
now why would you go and lie to a 10 mo old?

heh... maybe by that time they'll have made carbon fiber chassis's that will enable a mk3 to run tens finally..

If money can make OJ and Wacko J "not guilty", then it can certainly make a 10 second 4000 lb Supra! :burnout:

desire + lots o' cash + Supramania ------> nothing's impossible

L

lanky189

kulangflow said:
If money can make OJ and Wacko J "not guilty", then it can certainly make a 10 second 4000 lb Supra! :burnout:

desire + lots o' cash + Supramania ------> nothing's impossible

oh sure!!! just play the ole "anything is possible with money and time" thing...sure! take the easy way out!! heh... hey..you might be sans supra..but you better not dissapear from the community....look at me my daily driver went from an 87 turbo targa to a 73 celica, and I'm still bangin around so much i became a mod.

so stick around... we like ya!

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
oh sure!!! just play the ole "anything is possible with money and time" thing...sure! take the easy way out!! heh... hey..you might be sans supra..but you better not dissapear from the community....look at me my daily driver went from an 87 turbo targa to a 73 celica, and I'm still bangin around so much i became a mod.

yea cracka.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
lanky189 said:

Definitely! I've gotta stick around so I can continue to learn what it takes to make my next car wicked fast and crazy fly shiny!

This is a solid community. Much appreciation deserved and granted.

Werd.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
lanky189 said:

Lanky,

What happened to your Supra?

L

lanky189

Supra Blues said:
Lanky,

What happened to your Supra?

My supra lasted me about a year, 3 months in,... BHG... took me a while to fix thanks to 40plus hours at work and a full college schedule, then after it was back together...2 hours after it was back together rod knock... so another 3 months while the shop rebuilds it..and continually tells me "next week" ...i get the car back on the road..life is good... 5500 miles later... knock knock kno- ::seizing noise:: she died.... locked up. So..after dumping 12k into a car i got to put maybe 30k miles in in a year (not alot for me, my area is pretty rural and i have a 20 minute drive to work everday..as well as my addiction to driving anyway....

long story short...when it seized..i couldn't afford it anymore... so i moved on...

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
lanky189 said:
My supra lasted me about a year, 3 months in,... BHG... took me a while to fix thanks to 40plus hours at work and a full college schedule, then after it was back together...2 hours after it was back together rod knock... so another 3 months while the shop rebuilds it..and continually tells me "next week" ...i get the car back on the road..life is good... 5500 miles later... knock knock kno- ::seizing noise:: she died.... locked up. So..after dumping 12k into a car i got to put maybe 30k miles in in a year (not alot for me, my area is pretty rural and i have a 20 minute drive to work everday..as well as my addiction to driving anyway....

long story short...when it seized..i couldn't afford it anymore... so i moved on...

Bummer.....you gonna get another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.