is global warming real?

L

lanky189

Welll CT.. first..cool your jets.
You commented that you coudln't see why people bring children into this world...i simply said that if you feel that way you shouldn't bring your own into this world...or are you hypocritical of this?

My personal opinnion of myself is in no way affected by yours and my ranting on an interenet forum.

As for the content of my post..i only mentioned human life losses...what about species becoming extinct? What about war...genocide...murder... If you were to calculate the amount of people that died in one day..and the amount of people born..sure the population is growing..but the rate is hedged...

anyway..this thread is about global warming... which is just impossible to prove or disprove..

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
lanky189 said:
Welll CT.. first..cool your jets.
You commented that you coudln't see why people bring children into this world...i simply said that if you feel that way you shouldn't bring your own into this world...or are you hypocritical of this?

My personal opinnion of myself is in no way affected by yours and my ranting on an interenet forum.

As for the content of my post..i only mentioned human life losses...what about species becoming extinct? What about war...genocide...murder... If you were to calculate the amount of people that died in one day..and the amount of people born..sure the population is growing..but the rate is hedged...

anyway..this thread is about global warming... which is just impossible to prove or disprove..

No, first of all don't tell me what to do when you replied with remark which myself or any other member on this board would have taken as a "wise ass" remark. I don't care if you are a mod.

You said "well I hope you don't plan on bringing any then". You did not simply state that if I felt this way, I should not bring any in.

Def not a hypocrite.

You as a mod should know better anyways. Try pming me next time and leave it off the boards.