introduction

falconpunch1978

Dec 15, 2008
naperville il
hello my name is Kirk Im a newby here but have owned my supra for about ten years now and bought it bone stock. Of course I couldnt resist the urge to blow rediculous amounts of hard earned cash on it over the years not to mention busted knuckles, welding burns, etc. Over the years I have put alot of racing miles on the 100,000 plus mile 7m and realized that the car was worthy of a full cage and several other suspension and chassis upgrades since then I have attended a bunch of autox/ time attack events and have been suprisingly successful. My buddy Todd and I have managed to get this fat pig of a car's weight down to about 3200 something pounds and it obviously handles way better because of it. I wish I could see more supras at the tracks we go too but that seems to be rare. A good new friend of mine Lord Digital was nice enough to let me race his ride while mine was recovering from a blown turbo, at the autobahn country club and I had a blast thanx again bro. Special thanx again to lord Digital for helping me with other supra issues and getting me up and running again the new garret turbo breaths through an open down pipe and sounds killer, hopefully I'll be able to run it at a couple of events next summer and return the favor. I started really building my car when I met my buddy Todd who quiet possibly has the sweetest garage I have had the pleasure of working in, 1000 sq. ft., heated floor etc. To make a long story short nothing would have been possible without the help of Todd, almost all of the engineering issues I have run into building an 89 toyota into a fast track car have had loads of input from Todd. My life in the world of racing got even more interesting when Todd ordered his factory five cobra, this rediculously fast kit car regularly gets FTD's at most events we go too, not only that but I'm lucky enough to get to drive it often. While this car is fast it still takes an exceptional driver to do what Todd does in it. We call ourselves TKO and enjoy building custom role cages for just about any car, check out TKO incar videos on youtube. Much thanks to whoever started this sweet website dedicated to a car I love to drive and stare at regularly.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania Kirk. Please post up some pictures of your lightened whip asap.

:ttiwwp:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
falconpunch1978;1209430 said:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1038
this is my gallery not sure how to post pictures in a thread

Welcome to the board.

I uploaded the pics for you.

Engine bay pics?! :icon_bigg I think I deserve that now. ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1209462_1.jpg

p1209462_2.jpg

p1209462_3.jpg

p1209462_4.jpg

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
This car is amazing, I've seen some of your in-car vids on youtube and have to say...You are one hell of a driver. I really hope I'm talking about the right person/car here hahaha, I'm pretty sure I am though. All I can remember at the moment about your car is that you were running the stock CT and had a hacked ECU hahah.

Welcome to SM.

falconpunch1978

Dec 15, 2008
naperville il
thanx for the kind words guys, some of you guys arent too far from chi town you should check out some midwestern council time attack events or scca solo events it would be sweet to see more supras racing. I know its the off season but I always wanted to know where the supra meets are at if any. Theres the one in Texas right?