Introduction

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
I didn't really know where to post this but here goes. Some of you may know me or have seen my car. I mean it's not like theres another MKIII like mine out there. My name is Kyle Nelson, I'm 19, I was born and raised in Florida. I have always been into cars especially Toyotas (Family thing) In fact I was brought home in my fathers MKII Supra. I have owned several other vehicles including an 86 MR2, 90 4Runner (My daily driver), and a 240sx I owned for less than a week. I just recently bought two more MKIII's and will be having fun with those pictures will follow. In addition my father and I are about to restore a 1972 Volvo P1800. I have worked at Titan Motorsports however I quite to to go to UCF to major in Mechanical Engineering and I am now working at Lexus of Orlando.

I have huge plans with My MKIII including More engine work, Sound System, Rear 1 off BMW style spoiler, and under body pan/ diffuser.

And here is a list of things I have already done:

-Engine
Engine code: 7m-gte, inline six single turbo, iron block aluminum head, 24 valve DOHC
Internal Modifications:
Ross racing pistons
Full Ferrea valvetrain including 1mm over valves and dual springs
ARP headbolts
TMS 1.4 mm metal headgaket
External Modifications:
Port matched and Polished intake
550cc injectors
Turbonetics CT26
HKS dual solenoid internal wastegate
Greddy type S BOV
K and N air filter
Fluidyn Radiator
Flex-a-lite dual fan kit
NGK spark plug wires
NGK spark plugs
Greddy Timing Belt
Lexus Air Flow Meter
Hard pipe kit
Greddy Three row intercooler
Greddy Surge Tank
Upgraded injectors
Timing Gears
-Exhaust
TMS 3” downpipe
TMS test pipe
Blitz Nur spec 3” cat back
-Drivetrain
Stock: Five-Speed close ratio gears and LSD
Fidanza Flywheel
RPS Max Series Street clutch and disc
TMS Aluminum driveshaft
-Suspension
Stock: Front double wishbone Rear independent rear suspension
Tein Flex including EDFC
JIC front suspension stiffener
JIC carbon fiber front strut tower bar
JIC carbon fiber rear strut tower bar
-Brakes
Brembo rotors
New calipers
TMS SS brake lines
-Exterior
Bomex body kit the real and whole thing minus the whale tail
Jdm tail lights
BMW rear lip spoiler molded into the hatch
IC cover

-Wheels
Custom Black Volk GT-U’s
18x8 in the front
18x9 in the rear
BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW2
255/40R1895Y
295/35R1899Y

-Interior
Gray Sparco Torino 2’s
Removed back seats
Custom black interior
Sparco gray Jaquered accents
Tein EDFC
Blitz DC-II turbo timer
Blitz SBC I-D
Blitz power meter I-D
Push button ignition
TMS/ Mazworx mkiii harness bar
3” 4 point harnesses all around
Sparco carbon fiber pedals
Greddy gauges
Custom Boost Gauge Pod
Relocated Optima battery
Doorsills

p288088_1.jpg

p288088_2.jpg

p288088_3.jpg

p288088_4.jpg

p288088_5.jpg

p288088_6.jpg

p288088_7.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice looking car TwoToned. It looks immaculate. You can really tell that you didn't cut corners. Welcome to our website. Hope you enjoy your time here............................lol

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Thank you! Yeah you don't know how many people have givin me the "240 comment" I especially like the camry that reved next to me one day and the passenger says you want to race I said no (on school campus) and just before the light changed he askedif I had a SR angry but laughing inside I said nope stock engine reved, blow off, green light, launch, smoke in camrys grill. I had a good laugh!

I've tried not to cut corners thats why I have spent 3 yrs on this vehicle and still have big plans plus two more MKIII's.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
SupraSonica said:
Black Bomex whale tail would complete that clean look :)

Definetly, not usually a fan of the whale tail but it would definetly compliment everything else on your car. And Welcome.

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
JustAnotherVictim said:
Put on a wing and your car will be so sick. A tasteful wing tho no ricer business.
Welcome.

Don't worry I still have something up my sleve. I wanted this car to to be very sleek as well as different. I'm in the process of making a BMW style rear lip spoiler. I didn't think I needed a spoiler until I got above 120mph (tail end starts to lift)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Welcome, and I love the two tone you did! I've been considering a two tone scheme myself, but never would have thought of putting the change as high as you did. Looks great, and I think your car might have convinced me to go ahead with my plans. Not a bad achievement for 19 years old. I'm hoping my 4 year old and I can build a car together when he gets old enough and have something that beautiful to show off when he's your age.

Check out some of the photoshop jobs a few people did on a pic of my car - I've been looking for some ideas on my paint scheme, and I'm still looking:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23252&highlight=photoshop+ride

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Either you pass through Atlanta a LOT, or there's another Supra around here that looks just like yours. Same colors and everything. (I'm pretty sure it has a 87-88 wing on it though)....

And I know it's a turbo because he BOV's me every time he sees me in the MKIV coming home from the office..