Introducing Myself.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Well, I've been a member here at supramania for a few months, I never introduce myself properly, My name is Art, Last year i Bought myself a 92
Supra, My first car when i was 17 was a red 92, black leather interior turbo supra, I sold it to a Guy for a Stupid DSM, Yes i regret doing that, I started looking for a red 92, turbo supra with black leather interior, It took me years to find the car, Then i was scrolling thru Supra forums & Found it!!!! I contacted the guy, Thank god he lived in california close to one of my uncles,
My uncle shipped me the car ( My uncle try to buy it from me cause his wife test drove the car & was amazed by it! lol) As soon as i got my hands on the car the ECU took a dump on me, I bought another ECU but the same thing happen, It took a dump! My plans from the beginning was to take my new car to Sound Performance & get it checked for electrical problems & Install a AEM ems, Well.......... Sound Performance did hell of a job!! AEM ems got installed & tuned, Car made 322 hp at 10 psi, then 365 hp at 15 psi & 422 hp at 20 psi on stock twins! car has basic mods, Hks intake, China man Y pipe & downpipe, Tanabe medallion exhaust, MKIV 550cc injectors, HKS evc 5, tein HA coilovers, Well after getting it back from Sound Performance, I drove the car for a few months & on the first time i took it to the track, It rodknock!!!:cry: I got sooo freaking pissed that day that i still kept racing it,
The best time i did was 13.63 @ 103 mph with Rodknock, All the runs were at 14 psi, Well now i am just saving for a house ( expecting my first born in 5 days from now & its A BOY!!!:naughty: ) & get my supra running around March/April, Go single & fuel system, well I am very glad to be a part of this community :1zhelp: ..

I don't know how to post pics :nono:

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
Jostar said:
Sorry, i thought this was the more apropiate place due to my 1jz, but i apologize...

Its all good bro, Welcome, Got any pics of your ride? All you do is upload some pics to photobucket then from there you copy the direct link, and then on SM hit the go advance button then there will be a little pic icon with a little mountain on it, then paste the direct link in the box it pops up and thats it.

Last edited:

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
bluemkiii said:
Its all good bro, Welcome, Got any pics of your ride? All you do is upload some pics to photobucket then from there you copy the direct link, and then on SM hit the go advance button then there will be a little pic icon with a little mountain on it, then paste the direct link in the box it pops up and thats it.

Thanks for the info on how to load the pics!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dylan JZ said:
There's a specific section for this.. sigh.
Nice welcome.

Welcome to Supramania Art. I hate to hear about your rodknock, but at least you have a baby boy coming soon. Congrats on that. Good luck with your rebuild., Jay

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
suprahero said:
Nice welcome.

Welcome to Supramania Art. I hate to hear about your rodknock, but at least you have a baby boy coming soon. Congrats on that. Good luck with your rebuild., Jay

Its the beer and stock twins.. I wasn't really trying to be a douche ahaha.

Welcome!! There..

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
suprahero said:
Nice welcome.

Thanks guys!! my baby boy is due in 3 day from today & my supra is just seating waiting for a new motor, But the new motor has to wait just a lil longer...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I ditched my twins before I ever even got to see what they feel like, but I love my GT35r...........:bowdown:

Nothin but love Dylan.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
suprahero said:
I ditched my twins before I ever even got to see what they feel like, but I love my GT35r...........:bowdown:

Nothin but love Dylan.

o_O

I suddenly feel like I'm in the late sixties.. lol

--------------------------------------------

Damn I missed the 422hp part, very nice.. At that point I think the twins were more or less getting the word "efficiency" from behind :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supraholics said:
Welcome! and now that you mention it...I don't think I ever introduced myself properly either ?????

Miguel.
Your reputation precedes you................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I wish I could play them the message I have saved on my phone from you pretending to be ATT trying to collect money. I should have known you had to fund this build you got going somehow.

As for what I've been telling them, that's for us to know, and you to find out.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
well guys i am posting this using my psp. Clark Nathan Aguero was born 11/21/07 @ 528am, weighting 7 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches 1/2.