Introducing H.A.S.

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
I wanna let everyone in houston know that Houston Area Supras is offically formed. So far I can count about 13 people that are dedicated to the group. That includes Ken, Ife, John, Pete, Rodger, Jb, Oneil, Steven, Rudy, Ish, Lucky, Tiny, and a few other other (sorry if I didn't include your name I am going off the names I have in my cell phone)

I am working on a date that will work with everyone on having a supra meet at Bikini Beach Everyone will be invited, HAS or not. What I need from everyone right now is the name that they will want the back of thier shirts and sizes so that I can start getting everything together. Thanks

Whasian

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Say mang, see if Ken has space at his shop for another car. I need to know asap as I'm gonna try to get the car picked up by this weekend and delivered by the end of next week.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
w00t! PM received.

I want one to say NgoFcukinWay on the back if not on the front over the heart. If not have the name on the back, then have some badass graphics. Then have the Supra script sitting on the sleeve.

I'm ready to get plastered as long as they don't card me or if someone's willing to sneak me something.

Last edited:

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
If so... Help me decide on a domain name!
I like:
houstonsupras.com
I think houstonareasupras.com is to long for the domain name of the site. Like it would be the formal name of the club like whasian said but it seems to long for a url IMO.
Any other ideas?

I would be keeping the gallery and forum from my current site. UrbanTunerz.com just changing names and images

Oh and I was given a suggestion about: Hassasin.com or net or whatever... Kinda kool