Interior Power Doesn't Work

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
All of my "power" options in my car don't. My power seats, windows and I believe locks all do not work. My gauges work but anything interior beyond the dash (cd player works, all that stuff) does not work. Does anyone have a clue where to look to try to fix this issue. Sort of ran out of options as to what may be the problem.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
All the fuses seem to be in work order. We believe we checked all of them. Not sure about the common ground issue but I do know that we did atleast check the fuses.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
The seats, windows, and locks are all powered by the 30 amp CB and main power relay. Try pushing something into the hole on the CB to reset it. Both it and the relay are located on relay block # 4, driver side foot well.

The control side of the relay is powered by the gauge fuse while the ground side is connected to the bolt that holds junction block #1 in. That's ground point D. Since the interior lights (dome, door, ect) also depend on ground point D a bad connection there would explain all three symptoms. JB #1 is also located in the driver foot well. Or maybe you were down there recently and left something unplugged?