Interest in a meet in MN

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
OK I've got the authorization for the location on a few possible dates and location for a meet. I also deal with a shop that is installing a dyno. I would like to get some feedback of interest in a meet here in MN.
I can get the County Fairgrounds for a sort of show and shine and LSE for a dyno but I would like some feedback to see if this could work this year
LMK

Jack
Suprasport

Oh yeah, it would be on the MN/WI border in Stillwater MN at the Washington County Fairgrounds

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hello,

Fargo ND here!!! A few of us in the Fargo area would love a road trip. I put up a post about a possible ND meet with little sucess so if you can get some people interested I am sure I can get myself and a few other mk3's to make the trip. Best of luck!!!!

Da Soup

Stored for the winter!!!!:icon_frow

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
Well,
I'm thinking about having a mini meet in Stillwater. Mostly because some won't be able to make Chicago. I'm planning on going to it but would like to meet up with some locals too.
I am meeting with the super of the fairgrounds this week to set a date, and probably going to have a bbq or something along those lines.
I want to encourage everyone to make Chi if possible.
The Stillwater mini meet will not be supra exclusive, hopefully I will have my 350z by then!
Jack

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Hey,

Me, Jza71 and my uncles try to go there but I guess The freakin sawblade decide to come off the supra. SO we had to turn around. Maybe this we will be able to make it. Were going to TX2k6. ;)

Oh yea let me know about the meet thingy. I try to talk with the other Supra Buddies.