Installing A Boost Controller

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Hi guys,

I just bought a AVCR Boost controller and was wondering how you guys went about hooking up the lines to the rear turbo.

I can see the lines for the front turbo and can get to it pretty easily, but the rear ones seems like there is not enough room.

I do know how to hookup the controller, but to get to the rear turbo seems like a challenge.

Any help/pointers, or secrets that can be revealed about this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Moe.

eps

Mar 31, 2005
usa
I'm in the same position as him. I've had my boost controller wired up for a month now, but I've been too lazy to try and get to the rear turbo for the vacume lines.

I

itr206

easiest way is to drop the DP and get to the rear turbo from under the car. It really isnt too bad then.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
jose did his easier from the top with needle nose pliars he told me. but i couldnt figure out how. i went from the bottom, dp off too.

i think jose david blaine'd his lines on the rear turbo

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
Turbo-Joe said:
jose did his easier from the top with needle nose pliars he told me. but i couldnt figure out how.

thats how I did mine, just use the longer needle nose pliers. Its a little tricky but do-able:2ar15:

twinturbored90

Sep 7, 2005
Azusa, Ca
www.myspace.com
Yah Jose did mine too. He used really long niddle nose...that had a 45 deg bend on it. There is this one spot behind the head...where it gives just enough space to twist. now putting a clamp or cable tie is another story.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
does anyone have pics of their install I'm about to be installing a butt load of parts and the avcr just happens to be one of them... so I figured that while I'm doing all of these other parts I should do the boost controller... it would be greatly appreciated... or even pics of it already installed would be great... I already know where I want to put the display I just don't know where I want/need to place everything under the hood...