Insanely lame burnout!

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
try stompin on the brake, and floorin the gas...you should be able to sit and power brake.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
92Turbo said:
try stompin on the brake, and floorin the gas...you should be able to sit and power brake.

4 disc brakes.. doesnt get those rears moving to terribly fast with the brakes on. as for a nneutral drop, why was it that small of a burn out? mine sits there spinning from that

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Okay, ya got me on the vid camera thing!:aigo: Here's some help. If you have an open diff equipped Supra, this will be really easy.:naughty: Spray some water around the tires, then powerbrake the shit outta' her. Get em' burnin' real good, then slowly ease up on the brake and roll forward slowly.
P.S. Daytime vids are much better too!:icon_razz

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
boost fiend said:
insted of water, use bleach!!!! much better smoke show!

good times.....good times....

ahem! Anyways,

That what a little on the lame side, but neutral dropping isn't great to do! Im sure ya knew that though! Get some bleach, and blow some JDM TYT3 D0UNuT5 500N!!!!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yeah I dont like doing the neutral drops. Ill end up blowin my tranny one day and that will give me an even bigger excuse to do my turbo swap. Still on a search for my cheap turbo 5spd, then I can convert mine

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
HellsLegion said:
Yeah I dont like doing the neutral drops. Ill end up blowin my tranny one day and that will give me an even bigger excuse to do my turbo swap. Still on a search for my cheap turbo 5spd, then I can convert mine

Cheap, ha

ha

Kidding right?

:biglaugh:

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hey you would be supprised what I can find here in the bay area. Friend and I jsut found a '93 turbo MR2 for 1700$. Immaculate condition. Owned by an old man who couldnt push the clutch anymore. Just gotta be patient!