Insane Supra Over 1400hp (MUST WATCH)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Grim, you wouldn't even hear it if you were in the car.....youd be too busy grinning ear to ear.

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Aww. I thought it was a MkIII, which is a good reason it shouldn't be in the MkIII Section.

Other than that, I will probably never have the feeling of riding in an 8 second car in my life. I think the fastest thing I've ridden in was Jay's Supra, but you would need a calender to track how long it would take to run the 1/4!
:D

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
st2b;892366 said:
Aww. I thought it was a MkIII, which is a good reason it shouldn't be in the MkIII Section.

Other than that, I will probably never have the feeling of riding in an 8 second car in my life. I think the fastest thing I've ridden in was Jay's Supra, but you would need a calender to track how long it would take to run the 1/4!
:D

What other video section would it be in?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
About a year ago I made my whole class full of Honda and GM/Ford kids watch this on the projector screen and they all shut up for the next few weeks.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
MassSupra89;893001 said:
About a year ago I made my whole class full of Honda and GM/Ford kids watch this on the projector screen and they all shut up for the next few weeks.

ROFL!!! i did the same.. sept im not a teacher, i dont have a class, and i definately dont have a projector.. i showed my friend who is a honda boy.. he never talked crap about supra's again.

Left me speechless too...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm not a teacher either, I was a student, just stole my instructors computer and went to youtube haha. Sorry for the confusion.