Injector Question

rawmk3

Jul 5, 2008
IL
Im looking at a set of seimens injectors from driftmotion and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about them, or was running them themselves. Any feed back would be great, cause im looking at some 680cc from them.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
you just missed a good deal on them that was going on.

They are high impedance injectors and they also make them low impedance. ball &seat injectors. Good response.

rawmk3

Jul 5, 2008
IL
Im not quite ready to order them right now. Im just doing my research into how well they are built, and how well they hold up, as well as how accurate they are with their flow. Im not sure what exactly im getting but, I found those seimens injectors, and they are about the best price and deal with clips I have found, so I wanted to see who is running them, and how well they are flow matched.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
They are fuel injectors!

Only about a handful of comapnies make them

Delphi
Seimens
Nippon-Denso
Bosch

all companies sell rebranded OEM injector. The ones to watch out are the ones that are refurb'd like the Venom. Other than that no way to screw up injectors.

rawmk3

Jul 5, 2008
IL
figgie;1137269 said:
They are fuel injectors!

Only about a handful of comapnies make them

Delphi
Seimens
Nippon-Denso
Bosch

all companies sell rebranded OEM injector. The ones to watch out are the ones that are refurb'd like the Venom. Other than that no way to screw up injectors.

Well thats understandable, but at the same time I dont want to chance screwing up a fresh rebuilt motor. I know about the down side to venom, but I had never heard of anyone running the seimens injectors, so I figured I would ask around. But thanks for the info.