Injector Question

Apr 4, 2005
Milwaukee
www.cardomain.com
So, I am adding a turbo onto my N/A for the 1/2NA-T. This means I will be keeping all of my electronics and do tuning by a Wideband and a SAFC.

Now I know I have to get Turbo 440 CC injectors and I have heard that they are low impeadence(sp?). My 90 N/A has high impeadence injectors on it now.

Is there anything else that I will need to use 440's? Or should these plug and play?

Apr 4, 2005
Milwaukee
www.cardomain.com
Sorry lagged im looking at some $40 injectors.

Does the resistor pack have to come off of the turbo model. I have a 86.5 parts car which should have the resitor pack. Will that work or will I need the one off the turbo model?

thesupraman

Smirker
May 15, 2005
Frenchtown, NJ
Jeff Lange said:
N/A and Turbo resistor packs are the same. :)
Unless your NA is equipped with high impedance injectors. I believe I read somewhere that 88? (not sure of the cutoff year exactly) and older and NA's came with low impedance injectors and would have a resistor pack. So supramatt, if you have one it will work fine, if not you will need to get one from an na or turbo.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Well, since the 89+ Supras had high impedence injectors, they wouldn't even have a resistor pack, meaning that all the resistor packs (N/A and Turbo) are the same. :)