Injector question

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Alright so here's my dilemma, if you will. Currently on the car is a mkiv fuel pump, 550cc injectors, and the USDM resistor pack (essentially USDM MKIV fuel system). I am looking in the future to run the Aeromotorive A1000 pump, domestic style top feeds, and the MVP rail. My question lies in the domestic injector issue:

Save for anything mechanical (like messing with fuel pressure, etc.), and already keeping in mind that I need the proper injector pigtails, is there anything I need to take into consideration to run an injector like that on my FCON? Right now it runs the 550s just fine, car runs great, idles great, no real issues. I searched in the mkiv section on SF to find guys who AREN'T running AEM or the like, but ARE running domestic injectors, but couldn't find any (search was being a shitbag as well). Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated, thank you.

-J

1jzneil

1jz destroyer
Feb 25, 2006
warren, michigan
if the injectors are rated the same they should run just as well as your "stock" side feeds do ...unless you mess with your pressure . thats a whole new can of worms there.